Statcounter

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

boring.

almost every day, i wear the same eye look. just liner and a brown shadow similar to my skintone so nude, basically. or a gold shadow and a brown shadow in my crease. that sounds gross. in my crease. which crease? you guys all know which crease. but still.

i also have very oily eyelids. so my shadows always crease. it didn't bother me for a while because i would just blend it out until it faded and kind of not care. sloppy i know.

i've been demoing three things as primers lately. there are primers made primarily (heh) for the face, some for the lips, some for the eyes. these three things i used on the eyes mostly, but i used the gel on my face a little.

two out of three are not actually primers. but they do work as primers: milk of magnesia, monistat anti chafing gel and the regular elf eyelid primer. i don't care if anyone judges me for the monistat, because it's not like it's made of vaginas, it's just an anti chafing gel, no miconazole.

the milk of magnesia isn't my favorite for a lid primer, because i've heard that it's too basic, but i love it as an antiperspirant. yesterday and today were hot and it was perfect. and today. it has no scent, though. you can get it almost anywhere, even at the dollar store, so i'd say prices range from a 1 to 5 bucks.

the chafing gel was alright. it has a really nice feel to it. under my makeup it was like aaaaah yes. it costs between 7 to 8 bucks. it works great for it's intended usage because i'm part of the big thighs club.

the elf eyelid primer is GRRRRRREAT for a dollar. crazy. i think it's the kaolin clay but mine is still on. my shadow might have faded a little, and one eye looks better than the other because of my shitty application, but for a dollar you really can't do too much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment