Statcounter

Friday, May 3, 2013

is there anybody out there?

AH. I haven't made a post in a while. I just sort of fell off--it's discouraging feeling like I'm basically talking into the abyss. I know you have to build up to having an established blog and readers, but it's like, why produce content if you don't have an audience? But you have to produce content to gain an audience. You see the problem here.

What I'm thinking will be next is me talking about prom makeup, then my (fingers crossed) next hair cut. I desperately want to buzz off the sides and back of my hair. I know I haven't made many posts on this blog yet, but I don't even think I could make many posts about hair since I currently despise styling mine. I want to get on my grind about that when I do cut my hair, because it'll breath some life into it.

I've also been on the hunt for a deep conditioner and a "perfect" detangler, so there is that. Anyway, see you guys soon hopefully with some content and not just filler lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment