Statcounter

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

lavender crime.

i feel like everybody who is into makeup has heard of lime crime. i'm surprised by the amount of people who like having lime in their internet handles. that's neither here nor there. but lime crime does make (or... sell, at least) a ton of really pretty pastel lipsticks.

and what i really want to talk about is pastel lipstick. oh. be still my heart. i know, i know, i'm a black girl and it contrasts a lot with my skin tone, but i've never been in that "oh, i can't do xyz because it clashes with my eye/hair/skin color."

soooo i did. 'scuse my bathroom i'm new to this blog thing.

(ELF liner, random NK palette you can get at any BSS or Cherryculture, and a lil bit of NYX pigment in baby pink. Not my favorite eye look ever but it was fun.)

(Jordana Lavender Lady + NYX Castle--I think lol)
the first photo is more true to color, the second one was taken with the "toy camera" effect. i'm not at all a photography person besides photographing my face. *vain*

it was a spur of the moment prowl through my mom's cosmetics for something pale enough. right after i bought another fuchsia lipstick today--which also looks GREAT as a cream blush. i have it on in the photo. 99 cents. yasss. and another black one. there's no reason why i should have two black lipsticks. (906 Brilliant Fuchsia by NK, 306 Black by NK)

there's something nice about just doing what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment