Statcounter

Saturday, April 13, 2013

oops!

i planned on at least trying to crank out a post every day even if i had nothing real to say. i've been slacking. here's a mini-post on something i noticed today that's bugging me a little bit about a certain product...


you must be thinking that those are two different polishes, right?
wrong

these are both wet n wild "I Need a Refresh-Mint"

i'm confused lol. one is a robin's egg blue and the other is more of a true mint. i own the bluer one and was somewhat disappointed because i was searching for a mint and thought that it must look different when applied based on the swatches. i guess not. but the bluer one is a lovely color, so i hope it somehow becomes/stays part of the line, maybe under a different name?

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the same thing at work the other day! I work at dollar general and I'm always playing in the nail polish area. When I saw the greener one, I was like, OOOH PRETTY WHAT IS IT?! I turn it around, and I already own it. A very pretty color, but confusing, agreed.

    ReplyDelete